Thursday, August 25, 2016

"Is modelling my next big thing? " RMD ponders


Is Richard Mofe-Damijo thinking of becoming a model? The legendary Nollywood actor shared these photos of himself on Instagram and wrote:
"Feeling all fly and enjoying my life then one of my daughters sends me a bbm saying "...so that's how my daddy started modelling in his 50s, the end" The question now is 'Is modelling my next big thing?' Give me a moment to process the thought-lol #proudfather #actor #workingactor Can I hashtag model? Ok, just thought to ask"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump slams Prince Harry for 'betraying' Queen and says he won't help the Duke of Sussex with US visa

Former US President Donald Trump said the Royal Family has been “too gracious” to Prince Harry and that he would not protect him like Joe ...